This is a list of events that occurred in 2220s:
- Birth of Stephen Franklin, son of Earthforce General Richard "Fire Storm" Franklin. Stephen will have four younger sisters; Juanita, Maria, Celia and Kathy.
- A very young William Dexter begins preaching for the True Gospel Mission Baptist Church. 
- Sunday, March 12th, 2220
- Saturday, February 2nd, 2221
- Birth of Michael Alfredo Garibaldi on Earth, son of Security Officer Alfredo Garibaldi. Young Michael will spend some of his childhood growing up on the Mars Colony.
- On Centauri Prime, Londo Mollari becomes fascinated with Centauri women, visiting all the best bars and entertainment centres. One day, while feeling angry with something, he sits stewing at a bar a Centauri dancer leans over to him and says "whatever it is, it can't be that bad" and kisses him on the forehead. Londo is so taken with her that he marries her that same day. Lying in bed with her, he would have rather chewed off his own arm rather than wake her up.
- When she does finally awake, he discovers she has a voice that, in his words, could curdle fresh milk. In spite of this he found that he loved her deeply; however, when Londo's family find out he had married beneath his station they tell him that unless he divorces her, he will be dead to them, losing the family title, position and money. He never forgets the look on his first wife's face when he tells her; from that night on, he is dead to her and Londo is dead inside.
- David Sheridan gives his son John his first piece of advice; " Never start a fight, but always finish it."
- Every Sunday, David Sheridan takes his wife and their two children Elizabeth and John out for a drive. David would ask them to pick a direction, one of them would point and off they would go. In the last days of his life, John would remember how fun it was to never know where they were going.
- Running down a group of Rogue Telepaths in New Zealand, Psi Cop Alfred Bester gets a lead on Stephen Walters. Following the lead to Mars, Bester takes charge of the raid against a Resistance hideout. A fatally wounded Walters confronts Bester with the truth of his true identity, Stephen Dexter, the son of Fiona and Matthew Dexter. In a fit of rage, Bester kills him and when he is found Bester is in a fugue. Thinking he has taken a mind burst his colleagues have him hospitalised. The doctors are unable to find a neurological reason for his left hand's paralysis and while he is held for observation, Bester performs his first Deathbed Scan.
- Because of their high genetic compatibility, Psi Corps arrange a meeting between Bester and Alisha Ross.
- Monday, May 25th, 2223
- Cailyn James is born on Earth. 
- A human who will eventually die as the result of a failed blending with a Vindrizi while living in Downbelow is born. 
- Sunday, December 10th, 2225
- Turnbow begins serving in the Earthforce Marine Corps, earning the nickname "Large". 
- The Dilgar conquer the Narn colony on Hilak VII. 
- An individual who would later serve in Babylon 5's Alpha Wing is born in the Earth Alliance. 
|Before the Third Age:||20th Century and earlier 21st Century 22nd Century 2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s|
|2250s:||2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259|
|2260s:||2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269|
|2270s onwards:||2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s and beyond|