This is a list of events that occurred in 2260:
- David Endawi, a member of Earthforce Special Intelligence, arrives on Babylon 5.
- Marcus Cole arrives on Babylon 5. He meets Delenn and Lennier and later Captain John Sheridan, Susan Ivanova, and Michael Garibaldi. All save Garibaldi leave soon and are taken to the White Star. 
- The blockade at Zagros VII is lifted by the White Star. The Markab Jumpgate is destroyed.
- Last Week
- Brother Theo and his monks come aboard Babylon 5 and apply for permanent resident status.
- A series of bombs rock Babylon 5. The perpetrator is revealed to be Robert Carlson, who is apprehended before he can detonate a bomb in the reactor core.
- Early in the morning, members of Nightwatch are led in to a trap where they are arrested for failing to obey the proper chain of command. G'Kar brings in the station's Narn population to fill the gap in station security.
- Due to Xavier Montoya's refusal to accede to President Clark's martial law decree, Clark orders Earthforce to begin bombing civilian targets on Mars. In response, Mars, Proxima III, Orion VII and Babylon 5 declare independence and secede from the Earth Alliance.
- Battle For B5 Independence takes place.
- Kosh is killed on Babylon 5 by the Shadows.
- A transmission is detected from Sector 14. Michael Garibaldi investigates and learns it is from an alternate future where the station is destroyed by a Shadow attack.
- Jeffrey Sinclair arrives on Babylon 5. Delenn has Sinclair, John Sheridan, Marcus Cole, Susan Ivanova and Lennier meet her aboard the White Star on a trip to Sector 14. Zathras accompanies them. The White Star enters the time stream with the help of Draal and the Great Machine. Presumably, they emerge a few hours later.
- Reverend William Dexter, and his associates Mr Chong, Rashid Abdul and Rabbai Leo Mayers arrive on Babylon 5 carrying copies of government and resistance transmissions from Earth.
- G'Kar co-operates with Londo in killing Lord Antono Refa on Narn, in return for the freedom of 2000 Narns.
- Sheridan deduces the location of the next major Shadow offensive as Sector 83.
- Delenn reveals to Sheridan the entire White Star fleet for the first time.
- Nobody has seen Stephen Franklin in over a week.
- In an alternate version of 2260, the Shadows attack Babylon 5 on August 19. After Sheridan is killed, Ivanova sends out a distress call from C'n'C before she is also killed, while Sinclair is with Garibaldi who rigs the fusion reactor to blow and stays to cover Sinclair's escape before the station is destroyed. Only one ship escapes the station's destruction.
- ↑ Matters of Honor (Sheridan mentions Kosh saved him "one week ago")
- ↑ Matters of Honor (it took Marcus at least 7 hours to reach the station in his shuttle)
- ↑ Convictions (date expressly given)
- ↑ Convictions (assuming Carlson needed at least two weeks after his arrival)
- ↑ Point of No Return (date expressly given)
- ↑ Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
- ↑ Ceremonies of Light and Dark
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Sic Transit Vir - Sheridan noted she arrived the day before.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Interludes and Examinations (date expressly given)
- ↑ Interludes and Examinations (passage of time stated in reference to given date)
- ↑ War Without End, Part I (Marcus mentions no new Shadow attacks "in nearly 8 days")
- ↑ And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place - Date specified.
- ↑ Signs and Portents
- ↑ Babylon Squared
- ↑ War Without End, Part I
|Before the Third Age:||20th Century and earlier 21st Century 22nd Century 2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s|
|2250s:||2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259|
|2260s:||2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269|
|2270s onwards:||2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s and beyond|