Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of events that occurred in 2261. Unless otherwise noted, the timing and sequence of events are taken from "The Babylon 5 Historical Database," published in Across Time and Space: The Chronologies of Babylon 5.
- Delenn organizes the Rangers to rally at Babylon 5, preparing for one all out strike against Z'ha'dum.
- G'Kar is captured and taken to Centauri Prime. Mollari meets with him in his cell with a plot to assassinate Emperor Cartagia. Mollari agrees to liberate Narn if G'kar helps.
- Sheridan "dies completely" on Z'ha'dum and is restored to life by Lorien.
- Garibaldi awakens on Babylon 5. Ivanova and Cole discover a Vorlon fleet in a hidden pocket of Hyperspace.
- The League organize a protest of Delenn's attack plan in the Zocalo. Captain John Sheridan returns to Babylon 5 with Lorien, rallying the League to stand with him. Ivanova and Cole explain about the Vorlon fleet, which Alexander confirms.
- Emperor Cartagia, Londo Mollari, Vir Cotto, G'Kar, and the Centauri Royal Court arrive on Narn.
- Additional ground forces land on Proxima III.
- ↑ Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? Franklin says Delenn has been fasting for almost 7 days
- ↑ Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (date expressly given at episode beginning)
- ↑ Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (date inferred through passage of time)
- ↑ The Summoning (Cole mentions being at one location for nearly "two days" on the 17th)
- ↑ The Summoning (date expressly given)
- ↑ Falling Toward Apotheosis
- ↑ Falling Toward Apotheosis (Cartagia mentions it is "three days to Narn" and the trial will be held the day after they arrive)
- ↑ The Long Night
- ↑ Into the Fire
- ↑ The Illusion of Truth (broadcast states crew arrive "two weeks ago" from April 12)
- ↑ The Illusion of Truth (date expressly given)
- ↑ Atonement (Sheridan mentions ISN airing its propaganda relentless for "two weeks," and it can be inferred 4/12 was the first night)
- ↑ Atonement (Delenn leaves after spending one night with Sheridan)
- ↑ Racing Mars (Cole mentioned previously it would take "2, maybe 2 1/2 weeks" to reach Mars via "the long way")
- ↑ Thirdspace
- ↑ No Surrender, No Retreat (Ivanova states on 9/2 that the Rangers had been patrolling "the last month or so")
- ↑ Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- ↑ No Surrender, No Retreat (date expressly given)
- ↑ Endgame (date expressly given)
|Before the Third Age:||20th Century and earlier 21st Century 22nd Century 2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s|
|2250s:||2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259|
|2260s:||2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269|
|2270s onwards:||2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s and beyond|