This is a list of events that occurred in 2261:
- The League of Non-Aligned Worlds all but abandons the Babylon Treaty.
- Susan Ivanova, Delenn, and Lyta Alexander take the White Star 2 to Z'ha'dum hoping to find some trace of Captain Sheridan, but are unsuccessful.
- G'Kar leaves Babylon 5 to try and locate Michael Garibaldi, missing since December 30.
- Delenn organizes the Rangers to rally at Babylon 5, preparing for one all out strike against Z'ha'dum.
- G'Kar is captured and taken to Centauri Prime. Londo meets with him in his cell with a plot to assassinate Emperor Cartagia. Londo agrees to liberate Narn if G'kar helps.
- Sheridan "dies completely" on Z'ha'dum and is restored to life by Lorien.
- Garibaldi awakens on Babylon 5. Ivanova and Marcus discover a Vorlon fleet in a hidden pocket of Hyperspace.
- The League organize a protest of Delenn's attack plan in the Zocalo. Captain John Sheridan returns to Babylon 5 with Lorien, rallying the League to stand with him. Ivanova and Marcus explain about the Vorlon fleet, which Lyta confirms.
- Emperor Cartagia, Londo Mollari, Vir Cotto, G'Kar, and the Centauri Royal Court arrive on Narn.
- Additional ground forces land on Proxima III.
- ↑ The Hour of the Wolf (date expressly given)
- ↑ Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (date expressly given at episode beginning)
- ↑ Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? (date inferred through passage of time)
- ↑ The Summoning (Marcus mentions being at one location for nearly "two days" on the 17th)
- ↑ The Summoning (date expressly given)
- ↑ Falling Toward Apotheosis
- ↑ Falling Toward Apotheosis (Cartagia mentions it is "three days to Narn" and the trial will be held the day after they arrive)
- ↑ The Long Night
- ↑ Into the Fire
- ↑ The Illusion of Truth (broadcast states crew arrive "two weeks ago" from April 12)
- ↑ The Illusion of Truth (date expressly given)
- ↑ Thirdspace (preceeded by The Illusion of Truth and Atonement)
- ↑ Atonement (Sheridan mentions ISN airing its propaganda relentless for "two weeks," and it can be inferred 4/12 was the first night)
- ↑ Atonement (Delenn leaves after spending one night with Sheridan)
- ↑ Racing Mars (Marcus mentioned previously it would take "2, maybe 2 1/2 weeks" to reach Mars via "the long way")
- ↑ No Surrender, No Retreat (Ivanova states on 9/2 that the Rangers had been patrolling "the last month or so")
- ↑ Rumors, Bargains and Lies
- ↑ No Surrender, No Retreat (date expressly given)
- ↑ Endgame (date expressly given)
|Before the Third Age:||20th Century and earlier 21st Century 22nd Century 2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s|
|2250s:||2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259|
|2260s:||2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269|
|2270s onwards:||2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s and beyond|