- Bruce Boxleitner as Captain John Sheridan
- Claudia Christian as Commander Susan Ivanova
- Jerry Doyle as Michael Garibaldi
- Mira Furlan as Ambassador Delenn
- Richard Biggs as Dr. Stephen Franklin
- Bill Mumy as Lennier
- Jason Carter as Marcus Cole
- Stephen Furst as Vir Cotto
- Jeff Conaway as Security Chief Zack Allan
- Andreas Katsulas as Ambassador G'Kar
- Peter Jurasik as Ambassador Londo Mollari
- John C. Flinn as Obnoxious Man
- Rick Johnson as Security Guard #1
- Jason Larimore as Lurker
- Gwen McGee as Med Tech
- Mike McKenzie as Drazi #1
- Tom Simmons as Security Guard #2
- Regular characters appearing in this episode are John Sheridan, Susan Ivanova, Michael Garibaldi, Delenn, Stephen Franklin, Zack Allan, Lennier, Londo Mollari, and G'Kar.
- This is the first appearance of Brother Theo and his order of monks.
A mad bomber is loose on Babylon 5. When they find him, he threatens to detonate the station, if his demands are not met. Meanwhile G'Kar and Mollari are trapped in an elevator. Mollari wants to work together so they can escape, but G'Kar refuses to aid his nemesis.
"I suppose we've had a convention of mad bombers arrive here at the station! Yes, that must be it! From now on I must remember to check the Babylon 5 social calendar more often."
- – G'Kar to Garibaldi
"And so here I am. It is the least I can do. If I were in your position, I am sure that you would do the same for me. Of course if I were in your position and you were still in your position, neither one of us could do very much for the other. So I suppose properly I should say that if I were in your position and you were in my position, you would do the same. Of course if both of us were in my position and neither of us were in your position, there would not be the need for anyone to do anything. I'm not sure that actually made sense, but I'm afraid that if I try to go back and figure it out, I will start bleeding from my ears…"
- – Londo Mollari to Lennier
"I have spoken with Ambassador Mollari a while ago, he is most grateful of what you did. The Centaurum probably want to give you a medal for this."
"I should have stayed in a coma."
- – Delenn and Lennier on his risking his life to save Londo Mollari's
"I did what I did because all life is sacred. But when the object of your actions does not share that belief...I fear I have served the present by sacrificing the future."
- – Lennier to Delenn
"Look around!!! These are chaotic times, captain!!! hum! I'm simply an instrument of my time. People need to understand fear. Do you understand fear? Do You?"
"There, you see! I'm going to live."
"So it would seem. Well, it's an imperfect universe."
- – Londo Mollari and G'Kar
|Babylon 5 Season 3 "Point of No Return"|
|<<< Previous Season "Matters of Honor" "Convictions" "A Day in the Strife" "Passing Through Gethsemane" "Voices of Authority" "Dust to Dust" "Exogenesis" "Messages from Earth" "Point of No Return" "Severed Dreams" "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" "Sic Transit Vir" "A Late Delivery from Avalon" "Ship of Tears" "Interludes and Examinations" "War Without End, Part I" "War Without End, Part II" "Walkabout" "Grey 17 is Missing" "And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" "Shadow Dancing" "Z'ha'dum" Next Season >>>|
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|