The "Conspiracy of Light" is jeopardized when Bester comes to Babylon 5 to find a dealer of the telepathy-inducing drug Dust, one who has made G'Kar's acquaintance…
- Bruce Boxleitner as Captain John Sheridan
- Claudia Christian as Commander Susan Ivanova
- Jerry Doyle as Michael Garibaldi
- Mira Furlan as Ambassador Delenn
- Richard Biggs as Dr. Stephen Franklin
- Bill Mumy as Lennier
- Jason Carter as Marcus Cole
- Stephen Furst as Vir Cotto
- Jeff Conaway as Security Chief Zack Allan
- Andreas Katsulas as G'Kar
- Peter Jurasik as Ambassador Londo Mollari
Special Guest StarringEdit
- Ardwight Chamberlain as Ambassador Kosh
- Harry Hutchinson as Security Guard #1
- John Frederick Jones as Centauri Diplomat
- S. Marc Jordan as Shop Owner
- Judy Levitt as Psi Cop
- Gwen McGee as Med Tech
- Philip Moon as Ashi
- Walter O'Neil as Crazed Man
- David Shark as Man
- Kim Strauss as Ambassador Vizak
- Dani Thompson as Ombuds
- Regular characters appearing in this episode are John Sheridan, Susan Ivanova, Michael Garibaldi, Delenn, Stephen Franklin, Lennier, Vir Cotto, Londo Mollari, and G'Kar.
"Yeah, and if I had a baseball bat, we could hang you from the ceiling and play piñata."
"A piñata, huh? So you think of me as something bright and cheerful full of toys and candy for young children? Thank you. That makes me feel much better about our relationship."
- – Bester to Garibaldi
"(Laughing) Who would believe it? The great and powerful Londo Mollari got his job because no one was stupid enough to take it!"
"We are fighting to save one another. And some of us must be sacrificed if all are to be saved."
- – Narn image to G'Kar
|Babylon 5 Season 3 "Point of No Return"|
|<<< Previous Season "Matters of Honor" "Convictions" "A Day in the Strife" "Passing Through Gethsemane" "Voices of Authority" "Dust to Dust" "Exogenesis" "Messages from Earth" "Point of No Return" "Severed Dreams" "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" "Sic Transit Vir" "A Late Delivery from Avalon" "Ship of Tears" "Interludes and Examinations" "War Without End, Part I" "War Without End, Part II" "Walkabout" "Grey 17 is Missing" "And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" "Shadow Dancing" "Z'ha'dum" Next Season >>>|
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|