Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mark Kochinski is a computer graphics animator who worked at Foundation Imaging as a 3D artist.
- The Raider battlewagon was designed by Mark Kochinski. The design itself was inspired by an artichoke (at the suggestion of Ron Thornton) and with the requirement that it be able to accommodate the triangular Raider fighters and deploy them in a "fast and spectacular fashion."
- The "Achilles" Type Freighter was assembled by Mark from tubular sections originally built by Ron Thornton for the tanker that appeared in ("Midnight on the Firing Line"), a recoloured bridge section that was also common to the Earthforce One and Hyperion class heavy cruiser models with the addition of cargo pods modelled by Kochinski himself.
- The early design of the Sentri class fighter featured blocky cockpit which was later redesigned to become more rounded.
- The Hyperion class heavy cruiser was designed by Mark, based on a napkin sketch by Ron Thornton. The small registry number visible on the side of the EAS Hyperion, "IAK 21494", is in fact the initials and date of birth of animator Mark's eldest son.
- Mark Kochinski at the Internet Movie Database