Sheridan and Delenn assemble a fleet composed of a myriad different alien races and confront the Shadows. Franklin, still on walkabout, finally finds what he's looking for, though it's not what he expected.
- Bruce Boxleitner as Captain John Sheridan
- Claudia Christian as Commander Susan Ivanova
- Jerry Doyle as Security Chief Michael Garibaldi
- Mira Furlan as Ambassador Delenn
- Richard Biggs as Dr. Stephen Franklin
- Bill Mumy as Lennier
- Jason Carter as Marcus Cole
- Stephen Furst as Vir Cotto
- Jeff Conaway as Zack Allan
- Andreas Katsulas as G'Kar
- Peter Jurasik as Ambassador Londo Mollari
Special Guest StarringEdit
- Jonathan Chapman as Brakiri
- Joshua Cox as Lieutenant Corwin
- Mark Hendrickson as Drazi Ambassador
- Nicholas Ross Oleson as Thug #1
- Doug Cox as Husband
- Regular characters appearing in this episode are John Sheridan, Susan Ivanova, Michael Garibaldi, Delenn, Stephen Franklin, Lennier, Marcus Cole and Zack Allan.
"Take responsibility for your actions, for crying out loud. You go in there, and you fight for what matters to you. Don’t just walk away because it’s easier."
- – Dr. Franklin's hallucination
"When I thought I was gonna die, even after everything that’s happened… I realized I didn’t wanna let go. I was willing to do it all over again. This time I could appreciate the moments. I can’t go back, but I can appreciate what I have right now… and I can define myself by what I am, instead of what I’m not."
"And what are you?"
"Alive. Everything else is negotiable."
"Who wants to live forever?"
" -Susan Ivanova"
"I do, actually."
" -Marcus Cole"
|Babylon 5 Season 3 "Point of No Return"|
|<<< Previous Season "Matters of Honor" "Convictions" "A Day in the Strife" "Passing Through Gethsemane" "Voices of Authority" "Dust to Dust" "Exogenesis" "Messages from Earth" "Point of No Return" "Severed Dreams" "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" "Sic Transit Vir" "A Late Delivery from Avalon" "Ship of Tears" "Interludes and Examinations" "War Without End, Part I" "War Without End, Part II" "Walkabout" "Grey 17 is Missing" "And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" "Shadow Dancing" "Z'ha'dum" Next Season >>>|
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|