After they departed the galaxy in 2261, a large amount of their tech ended up in the hands of the younger races, either through salvaging ancient artefacts and ships scattered across hundreds of worlds or as a result of a previous alliance with the shadows.
- Bio-Genetic Nanovirus: A highly adaptive artificial plague capable of targeting specific species and capable of wiping out entire races.
- Cyberweb Implants: Highly adaptive cybernetic devices that are grafted into the nervous system of living sentient beings, allowing them to merge with almost any system. These are used to convert living beings to serve as CPUs for Shadow Vessels.
- Death Cloud: The most powerful weapons known to be used by the Shadows, they were capable of reducing thriving planets into lifeless husks.
- Dreamweaver: A special offshoot breed of keeper, used to create and implant dreams while a subject sleeps.
- "The Egg": The nickname given to a large artifact found on the surface of Alpha Omega III by the crew of the Icarus.
- Invisibility Web: A web-like garment used by the Drakh that could effectively blend the wearer into the background. Most effective in the dark or deep shadows, the effect is somewhat less effective when used in broad daylight. The web remains deactivated as long as it was folded in upon itself, will become visible if a part of the wearer is exposed and can be sensed and remotely negated by others that use Shadow technology.
- Keeper: A sentient parasitic organism that can maintain a telepathic link between its bonded Drakh that can subvert it's host's will.
- "The Mouse": The nickname given to a small artifact found on Theta Omega II by IPX. Like most Shadow Tech, the device is semi-organic and can be telepathically activated. Several more identical devices were found in a cave on Alpha Omega III by the crew of the Icarus.
- Remote Control Device: An organic device used to remotely pilot a starship without the need for a crew. Just one or two of these hooked into the control systems are sufficient to run even a large warship like the Vorchan class medium warship and successfully engage in combat manoeuvres. The Drakh acquired a large number of these devices when they evacuated Z'ha'dum and in 2262 used them to frame the Centauri Republic for a series of attacks on Alliance shipping lanes. A few years prior, the Psi Corps discovered one such device.
- Shadow "Temporal Rift" device: A single jet-black sphere, approximately the same size as a Starfury, with eight long, pulsing tendrils. In 2259 one such device was used by the Shadows in an attempt to seize control of the temporal rift in Sector 14, before being destroyed by three Minbari/Vorlon Prototype Hybrid Fighters, lead by Entil'Zha Sinclair.
- Null Field: A technology that acts like a portable event horizon of a black hole. Trapping all light, energy emissions and sensor probes within a volume several miles across while allowing solid objects to enter and leave without hindrance.
- Hyperspace Funnel: A type of point-to-point hyperspace travel facilitated by a specially built jumpgate.
- Shadow Vessel: The most prominent weapon used by the Shadows in their wars of chaos. A large number of these were seeded on remote planets and moons across the galaxy, to be retrieved when the time for them to move again was right.
- Shadow Scout Ship: A medium sized vessel used for scouting areas ahead of the main fleet.
- Shadow Hybrid: A hybrid vessel built by a black-ops faction within Earthforce, based on the study of Shadow Vessels found beneath the surface of Mars. One of these was responsible for the destruction of the EAS Cerberus.
- ↑ Ship of Tears
- ↑ Endgame
- ↑ The Long Night of Centauri Prime - (p.123)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Shadow Within
- ↑ Armies of Light and Dark - (p.200)
- ↑ Movements of Fire and Shadow
- ↑ To Dream in the City of Sorrows
- ↑ The Long Night of Centauri Prime - (p.141)
- ↑ Armies of Light and Dark - (p.36)
- ↑ A Call to Arms
- ↑ Armies of Light and Dark - (p.34-35)
- ↑ The Path of Sorrows