Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|
Starfury can refer to several items:
- SA-23E Mitchell-Hyundyne Starfury - The standard and by far most common model of Starfury.
- SA-32A Mitchell-Hyundyne Starfury -Also known as the Thunderbolt, it is a newer and more advanced Starfury model, capable of atmospheric operations.
- Stealth Starfury - A black ops model of Starfury used by Psi Corps's Black Omega Squadron.
- Heavy Starfury - A two-seater Starfury briefly glimpsed in "A Voice in the Wilderness, Part II."
- Badger-class Starfury - The never-seen two person fighter/bomber model of Starfury developed by Tim Earls for the TV Movie "In the Beginning."