Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The command crew take a chance when an ISN reporter arrives on the station, claiming that he wants to do an objective and truthful story on Babylon 5.
- Bruce Boxleitner as Captain John Sheridan
- Claudia Christian as Commander Susan Ivanova
- Jerry Doyle as Michael Garibaldi
- Mira Furlan as Ambassador Delenn
- Richard Biggs as Dr. Stephen Franklin
- Stephen Furst as Vir Cotto
- Bill Mumy as Lennier
- Andreas Katsulas as Ambassador G'Kar
- Peter Jurasik as Ambassador Londo Mollari
- Jeff Conaway as Security Chief Zack Allan
- Jason Carter as Marcus Cole
- Patricia Tallman as Lyta Alexander
- Regular characters appearing in this episode are John Sheridan, Susan Ivanova, Michael Garibaldi, Delenn, Stephen Franklin, Zack Allan, Lennier and Londo Mollari.
The ISN sends reporters to make a video report on Babylon 5. Explaining that he will try to tell as much of the truth as he can, the lead journalists refuses to promise that he can be in any way impartial, but implores Babylon 5 to tell their side of the story, anyhow. The results turn out to be even worse than what they expected.
While the special presentation on Babylon 5 was ultimately propaganda, attentive viewers will notice that Dan Randall may have kept his promise to Sheridan. This moment of truth can be seen when Randall mentions that Sheridan's father, David has gone missing and the family farm has been destroyed.
|Babylon 5 Season 4 "No Surrender, No Retreat"|
|<<< Previous Season "The Hour of the Wolf" "Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?" "The Summoning" "Falling Toward Apotheosis" "The Long Night" "Into the Fire" "Epiphanies" "The Illusion of Truth" "Atonement" "Racing Mars" "Lines of Communication" "Conflicts of Interest" "Rumors, Bargains and Lies" "Moments of Transition" "No Surrender, No Retreat" "The Exercise of Vital Powers" "The Face of the Enemy" "Intersections in Real Time" "Between the Darkness and the Light" "Endgame" "Rising Star" "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" Next Season >>>|
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|