Ambassador Sinclair arrives on Minbar, just in time to see a new Minbari leader sworn in... and a conspiracy plot unfold.
- Writer: Mark Moretti
- Premise: J. Michael Straczynski
- Penciller: Michael Netzer
- Inker: Rob Leigh
- Jeffrey Sinclair
- Susan Ivanova
- Stephen Franklin
- Michael Garibaldi
- Talia Winters
- Dexter Hall
- Jason Colby
- This story takes place between the episodes "Revelations" and "The Geometry of Shadows".
- The events surrounding Sinclair's arrest when arriving on Minbar are referred to in the canon novel To Dream in the City of Sorrows.
- This is the first time Sinclair has seen Delenn since her change.
- Reference is made to his failure to see her in "Chrysalis". Though it's not explained what she wanted to say or what the hurry was.
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|
|Babylon 5 Comic Books|
|In Darkness Find Me" "Treason" "In Harm's Way" "The Price of Peace" "With Friends Like These" "Against the Odds" "Survival the Hard Way" "Silent Enemies" "Duet for Human and Narn in C Sharp" "Coda for Human and Narn in B Flat" "The Psi Corps and You!" "In Valen's Name" "The Lost Tales mini-comic"|