Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ambassador Sinclair arrives on Minbar, just in time to see a new Minbari leader sworn in... and a conspiracy plot unfold.
- Writer: Mark Moretti
- Premise: J. Michael Straczynski
- Penciller: Michael Netzer
- Inker: Rob Leigh
- Jeffrey Sinclair
- Susan Ivanova
- Stephen Franklin
- Michael Garibaldi
- Talia Winters
- Dexter Hall
- Jason Colby
- This story takes place between the episodes "Revelations" and "The Geometry of Shadows".
- The events surrounding Sinclair's arrest when arriving on Minbar are referred to in the canon novel To Dream in the City of Sorrows.
- This is the first time Sinclair has seen Delenn since her change.
- Reference is made to his failure to see her in "Chrysalis". Though it's not explained what she wanted to say or what the hurry was.
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|
|Babylon 5 Comic Books|
|In Darkness Find Me" "Treason" "In Harm's Way" "The Price of Peace" "With Friends Like These" "Against the Odds" "Survival the Hard Way" "Silent Enemies" "Duet for Human and Narn in C Sharp" "Coda for Human and Narn in B Flat" "The Psi Corps and You!" "In Valen's Name" "The Lost Tales mini-comic"|