G'Kar and Marcus continue searching for Garibaldi, pursued by agents of the Centauri. Sheridan tries to return to "life" with the help of the mysterious being Lorien.
- Bruce Boxleitner as Captain John Sheridan
- Claudia Christian as Commander Susan Ivanova
- Jerry Doyle as Security Chief Michael Garibaldi
- Mira Furlan as Ambassador Delenn
- Richard Biggs as Dr. Stephen Franklin
- Stephen Furst as Vir Cotto
- Bill Mumy as Lennier
- Andreas Katsulas as G'Kar
- Peter Jurasik as Ambassador Londo Mollari
- Jeff Conaway as Zack Allan
- Jason Carter as Marcus Cole
- Patricia Tallman as Lyta Alexander
- Wayne Alexander as Lorien
- Lenny Citrano as Isaac
- Anthony DeLongis as Harry
- Wortham Krimmer as Emperor Cartagia
- Damian London as Minister Virini
- Regular characters appearing in this episode are John Sheridan, Michael Garibaldi, Delenn, Stephen Franklin, Lennier, Marcus Cole, Londo Mollari and G'Kar.
"If you're going to be worried every time the universe doesn't make sense, you're going to be worried every moment of every day for the rest of your natural life."
- – G'Kar to Marcus
"If you're falling off a cliff, you may as well try to fly. You've got nothing to lose."
- – Sheridan quoting his father on a recorded personal log.
"Do you, by any chance, happen to know where Mr. Garibaldi might be?"
- – G'Kar's first words to Emperor Cartagia
"Remember what I said before about 'There must be another way?' I was wrong: Kill him!"
- – Vir about the plan to kill Cartagia
|Babylon 5 Season 4 "No Surrender, No Retreat"|
|<<< Previous Season "The Hour of the Wolf" "Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?" "The Summoning" "Falling Toward Apotheosis" "The Long Night" "Into the Fire" "Epiphanies" "The Illusion of Truth" "Atonement" "Racing Mars" "Lines of Communication" "Conflicts of Interest" "Rumors, Bargains and Lies" "Moments of Transition" "No Surrender, No Retreat" "The Exercise of Vital Powers" "The Face of the Enemy" "Intersections in Real Time" "Between the Darkness and the Light" "Endgame" "Rising Star" "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" Next Season >>>|
|Babylon 5 franchise|
|Babylon 5 & Crusade Episodes by Season|
|Signs and Portents The Coming of Shadows Point of No Return No Surrender, No Retreat Wheel of Fire Crusade: Season 1 Unfilmed Episodes|
|The Gathering In the Beginning Thirdspace River of Souls A Call to Arms The Legend of the Rangers Voices in the Dark|
|Novels Comic Books Short Stories Reference books Magazines|
|DVD Releases VHS Home Video The Official Guide to Babylon 5 Babylon 5: Into the Fire|